The CERN Zone connects students with STEM professionals working with CERN facilities. By taking part, you can give students an exclusive behind-the scenes look at your work.
In the CERN Zone you will:
- Provide updates to students on your work
- Answer questions that students have
- Attend live Chats where students can engage in conversations about you and your work
Research teams using CERN facilities are invited to take part, with ideally 5 research team members.
Members can work in a variety of roles relating to the project.
Benefit to participants:
- Helps build engagement skills and confidence
- Inspires and supports the next generation of scientists